Greenslip/Third Party Insurance

Compulsory Third Party Insurance (CTP) is a legal requirement for vehicles registered in NSW and it covers injury to people if your vehicle is involved in an accident.

DWA Insurance can provide competitive CTP coverage and policies can be arranged over the phone so long as you have your vehicle registration papers handy and (if required), a pink slip.